Your privacy is important to Alfamation. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Alfamation collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Collecting your personal information
Alfamation may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including product interests, industry and application interests, downloads, subscriptions).
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website or subscribing to website and E-newsletter services (including contact information).
- Any other information that you send to Alfamation.
Use of your personal information
Alfamation may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the Website and e-mails to you (such as E-Newsletters, promotions)
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send you information about your product, industry and application interests
- Securing your data
Alfamation will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, and will not share your personal information with third-parties. Alfamation will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
Where this website contains links to other websites, Alfamation is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.